Happy March! I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for Spring. Despite all of the snow outside, I’m eager for March and all the Spring it promises to unleash, even if it’s not until the end of the month!
Let’s look back to February for a moment:
Keep up with blogging
- fallenpeach mission statement
focus on Etsy shop changes and updates
- collect everything I need and make appointment for taxes
- brainstorm and create new products for both fallenpeach and Sammy & Friends
- begin to collect and organize graphic design portfolio and samples for new company
Looking at that list, I feel like I didn’t accomplish ANYTHING. But, in truth, other things took over my time and I’m actually in a really good place for March. I’ve been blogging regularly and I’m starting to really figure out my groove and what I want to blog about (more on this later). I also updated our shop banner to match the new blog banner and have started listing new items again. Having Matt photo/edit photos of new products was a brilliant idea and I can’t wait to show you the rest of the new Sammy cards as well as our new keychains!
I also have yet another business idea brewing and Matt and I have been talking a lot about it lately. That brings the grand total of business ideas currently in progress up to FOUR. Plus I have ideas for two brand new fallenpeach products in the works. My brain is just about ready to explode with ideas. I just need to focus myself enough to move forward on everything at the right pace. Which brings me to my
- Get that mission statement done!
- Put together tax things and make appointment
- start work on graphic design business website
- logo work for new business venture
- Spring Cleaning!!!
- try out one new product idea
- continue listing new items at rate of one a week.
- brainstorm new bookmark designs
- Organize and prioritize business ideas
I’m feeling upbeat and confident right now, here’s hoping I can keep up with the ideas that keep popping into my brain!
How was your February? Are you ready for an ambitious March or just focusing on Spring Cleaning? Post links to your goals in the comments, I’d love to see what you are up to!