>I think I did pretty good in January, although most of my goals were carry-overs from December.
1. Post Greeting cards in Etsy Store
Started doing this, there’s a lot to choose from and more are being listed today 🙂
2. research cheaper car insurance
done, and done. officially saving a LOT of money on my car insurance.
3. figure out wholesale prices and find stores to contact.
done, technically. none of the stores contacted want to buy wholesale – but one is carrying my things on consignment 🙂
4. look up spring craft fairs
done, still have to contact them though.
5. work on portfolio part of fallenpeach.com
instead I decided to rebuild my actual portfolio site, and make it cleaner. I’m almost done with this.
1. design/print/make 20 new bookmark designs
2. Submit for Spring / Winter craft fairs that I’m interested in.
3. Order supplies for making magnets
4. International Shipping set-up.
5. complete portfolio re-design
6. try to list at least one new product a day.
I guess that’s it for this Month, if you’d like to find out more about the Meetup – head over to Athena Dreams Design…